Veneers – Garland, TX
Transform the Appearance of Your Teeth
Not all of us naturally developed a perfect-looking smile. It is common to have imperfections that litter the teeth. Fortunately, there are a variety of cosmetic options available that can help you achieve the pearly whites you’ve been dreaming of. At North Garland Family Dental, we offer customized veneers so you can transform the appearance of your teeth. To learn more about veneers and find out if they’re the right option for you, give us a call to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose North Garland Family Dental For Veneers?
- Former Master Dental Lab Technician on Staff
- Customized for Natural-Looking Appearance
- Can Last 15+ Years with Proper Maintenance
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain placed over the front-facing surfaces of the teeth to mask imperfections. This durable, natural-looking material is able to conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Usually, veneers are used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshaped, discolored, undersized, and more.
The Process of Getting Veneers
It usually takes two appointments for veneers to be placed. During your initial visit, we will prepare your teeth by removing a minimal portion of your enamel to ensure that the veneers will lay flat against your smile. Once your teeth are prepped, we will take impressions to send off to the dental lab. You will be given temporary ones in the meantime. In just a few short weeks, you will return to the practice and your final restorations will be adhered to your teeth.
Benefits of Veneers
There are all sorts of benefits that you can expect to experience when you get your veneers. Here are just some of them:
- Natural Appearance: The dental porcelain used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel.
- Quick Process: Veneers can be placed in as few as two appointments.
- Permanent Whitening: Veneers are more resistant to staining than natural tooth enamel, so you won’t need to worry about discoloration from dark pigmented foods or beverages.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years before needing to be replaced.